One of our readers posted this costume on Facebook and I thought it was to cute not to share.
- Buy Red felt long enough to go from your child’s waist to the floor then cut it so it wraps completely around them.
- Use Velcro all the way down the back to close the skirt.
- Buy a single grey square and attach it to the front and glue black numbers to it that read 25 cents.
- Use a 2nd piece of grey felt towards the bottom for where the gumballs are supposed to come out. Puff it out for a good effect.
- Use a white heavy duty plastic garbage bag for the top.Cut the bottom of the bag for head and arms and close around the waste with a belt.
- Fill the bag with small plastic balls through the arm holes once the costume is on.
- Use a red ball cap or cover it with red felt.