Submit a Guest Post
First of all let me say thank you for consideration in writing a guest post for ConsumerQueen.com.We are looking for unique posts that will inspire our readers to save money and live better.This site is free and we do not offer compensation for guests posts.
Please read the guide lines below before submitting your guest post.
- We are NOT looking for written articles by companies who want a link back. If you are blogger or a reader who would like to provide content please email us.
- Posts must be well-written posts that will benefit ConsumerQueen.com readers.
- Posts must be high quality original content. (This means it has not been published anywhere else.)
- We do not accept submissions for credit card type companies or financial services.
- Posts with a “buy my product” or “check out my site feel” will not be accepted. You must have a genuine interest in helping people save money.We are not here to help you with SEO type posts etc.
- Please try to keep posts clean and edited as far as grammar,spelling etc.( I don’t have a lot of time to edit posts) Posts should be easy to read.
- We encourage lots of photos.
- All submissions are not guaranteed to be posted.
- Please include a short bio with your submission.
Why didn’t you reply to my email?
If you send me an email and do not tell me who you are what links you are wanting to include and what your topic is about I will automatically delete. I get to much spam on guest posts. It’s easier if you just submit the entire post the first time you email. That will get you more attention.
We will not Except posts on:
- Credit Cards
- Student Loans
- Any kind of loans
Below are some examples of types of posts we are looking for.
- Frugal DIY(Do It Yourself)
- Frugal recipes using that weeks deals
- Household tips
- Lost arts such as canning, sewing etc.
- Frugal tips for pets
- Home remedies
- Cook once eat twice recipes (would be posted on The Royal Family)
- Recipes (would be posted on The Royal Family)
- Make your own baby food
- Your Frugal shopping trips
- Other tips
Email submissions to Melissa@consumerqueen.com with Guest Post in subject line.