New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
This Week at Aldi 10/2 – 10/8 -
Oklahoma produce picks:
Bananas 1-lb. .39
Bartlett Pears 2-lb. bag .99
Caramel Apples 3-pk .99
Red Grapes 2-lb. bag $1.58
Assorted Apples 3-lb. bag $1.79
Large Carving Pumpkins $2.99
Under a buck items:
Chef’s Cupboard Cream of Mushroom/Chicken Soup 10.5 oz. .59
compare to Campbell’s at Walmart priced at $1.00!
Chef’s Cupboard Condensed French Onion Soup 10.5-oz. .89
compare to Campbell’s at Walmart priced at $1.59!
Savoritz Oyster Crackers 10-oz. .89
Reggano Penne Rigate Pasta 16-oz. 89
Reggano Farfalle or Tri-Color Rotini Pasta 12-oz. .89
Fit & Active Whole Grain Thin Spaghetti 13.25 oz. .89
Happy Harvest Crushed Tomatoes 28-oz. .99
Reggano Pasta Sauces 24-oz. .99
Wednesday meat special: Fresh Family Pack Chicken Breasts $1.89/lb. (5-lb. average wt.)
Hot item of the week: Pumpkin Masters Pumkin Carving Kit $2.99!
Garden Mums – Red, Yellow or Orange $2.99/pot
Huntington Home Light Up Pumpkins 21 inch $9.99
To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your area