New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Produce prices/items can vary by region but should fall within the prices below:
Sweet Onions 2-lb. Pack .79 – .99
Zucchini 1-lb. pack .59 – .99
Beefsteak tomatoes are $1.29/lb.
Green Bell Peppers 3-4 pack .79 – $1.29
Sweet Corn 4-pk $1.29 – $1.49
Seedless watermelons $2.99 – $3.69 each
Baby Carrots 1-lb. .59
Broccoli 1-pb. Pack .99
Red or Green Grapes 2-lb. $2.29
Oklahoma produce picks:
Zucchini 1-lb. Pack .59
Tomato 4-pk .59
Sweet Onions 2-lb. Pack .79
Green Bell Peppers 3-4 Pack .79
Sweet Corn 4-pk $1.29
Seedless Watermelon $2.99 ea.
Fit & Active Flavored Beverages 33.6-oz. .69
Fit & Active Healthy Meals 8-oz. .99
Under a buck national items:
Fit & Active Non-Fat Yogurt 6-oz. .39
Fit & Active Whole Grain Thin Spaghetti 13.25 oz. .99
Breakfast Best Heat-n-Serve Turkey Sausage Links .99
Hot item of the week: Kitchen Living High Speed Blending & Mixing System $14.99
Don’t forget to check out their Summer Savings Ad – prices good through August 2013!
Parkview Hot Dogs 12-oz. .75
L’oven Fresh Hamburger Buns 8-ct. .89
L’oven Fresh Hot Dog Buns 8-ct. .89
Tuscan Gardens Marinades 12-oz. .99
To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your area