New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
This week’s produce deals:
Baby Carrots 1-lb. bag .69
Broccoli 1-lb. bag .99
Gold Pineapple .99
Strawberries 1-lb. pack $1.29
California Navel Oranges 4-lb. bag $1.69
Appleton Farms Smoked Ham-Shank Portion (9-lb. avg. weight) .99/lb.
Appleton Farms Smoked Ham-Butt Portion (8-lb. avg. weight) $1.19/lb.
Butterball Whole Frozen Turkey $1.19/lb.
Appleton Farms Spiral Sliced Half Ham (9-lb. avg. weight) $1.49/lb.
Spiral Cut Double-Glazed Ham (9-lb. avg. weight) $1.99/lb.
Kirkwood Fresh Chicken Breast Wrapped With bacon 24-oz. $5.99 – Wed. Only
Under $1.00 Deals:
Happy Harvest Cut Green Beans 14.5-oz. .49
Friendly Farms or Fit & Active Whipped Topping 8-oz. .89
Oval Roasting Pan .89
Chef’s Cupboard Mashed Potatoes 4-oz. .89
Chef’s Cupboard Scalloped or AuGratin Potatoes 4.4 – 4.9 oz. .99
Tuscan Garden Croutons 6-oz. .99
Burman’s All Natural Coctail or Tartar Sauce 12-oz. .99
Baker’s Corner Cake Mix .99
This week’s red hot special: Crane Strength Training Tools $2.99 ea.