New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Produce prices and items can vary by region but should fall within the prices below:
Sweet Onions 2-lb. .99 – $1.19
Cantaloupe .99 – $1.29
Strawberries 1-lb. .99 -$1.29
Tomatoes 3-pk $1.49 – $1.59
Tomatoes 20-oz. $1.19 – $1.39
Sweet Corn 4-pk. $1.49 – $1.59
Multicolor Peppers 3-ct. $1.69 – $1.99
Blueberries $1.49 – $1.99/pint
Seedless Watermelons $2.99 – $3.99
Head Lettuce .69 -.79
Zucchini 16-24-oz. .99
Organic produce at some stores:
Grape Tomatoes 12-oz. $1.99
Romaine Hearts 18-oz. $2.18
Oklahoma produce picks:
Tomatoes on the Vine 1-lb. 69
Sweet Onions 2-lbs. .89
Sweet Corn 4-pk $1.49
Multicolor Peppers 3-ct. $1.69
Under a buck items:
Yakisoba Noodles .69
Breakfast Best Heat & Serve Maple Sausage Links 6.4-oz. .99
Wednesday meat special: Rosalind family pack fresh thin sliced boneless pork chops $2.99/lb.
Hot item of the week: Range Digital Fork & Probe Thermometer Set $5.99
To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your area Make sure you click on the ad starting 6/5.