New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here’s the Aldi Match-Ups 12/11 – 12/17!
Oklahoma produce picks:
Russet Potatoes .13/lb. (10-lb. bag)
Sweet Potatoes .33/lb. (3-lb. bag)
California Navel Oranges .40/lb. (4-lb. bag)
Texas Grapefruit .39 each
Mixed Fruit .75/lb. (4-lb. bag)
Pineapples .99 each
Under a buck items:
Happy Farms Canned Veggies .49
Compare to Libby’s – .75 at Walmart!
Chef’s Cupboard Chicken or Cornbread Stuffing 6-oz. .69
Compare to Stove Top – $1.25 at Walmart!
Chef’s Cupboard AuGratin or Scalloped Potatoes .79
Compare to Betty Crocker – $1.25 at Walmart!
Chef’s Cupboard Homestyle Turkey Gravy 12-oz. .89
Compare to Heinz – $1.15 at Walmart!
Sweet Harvest Pineapple Slices 20-oz. .89
Sweet Harvest Cranberry Sauce 14-oz. .89
L’Oven Fresh Brown & Serve Rolls 12-oz. .99
Tuscan Garden Olives 5.75 – 6 oz. .99
Appleton Farms Smoked Ham-Shank Portion .99/lb.
Wednesday meat special: Family Pack Fresh Chicken breasts 5-lb. average weight $1.49/lb.
Hot item of the week: Kitchen Living Decanter or Carafe $5.99