Please note that the manufacturer has decided to withdraw their coupon offer for the Free Alli Product due to the counterfeiting issue. This was a very limited offer. Details can be found on the Public Service Announcement at this link: http://www.cents-off.com/doc/Reward-GSKNov182008.pdf
Additionally, the following differences between the original coupon and the counterfeits have been identified:
1. The colors are not as accurate/bright as the original.
2. The expiration date 12/31/2008 is in purple font whereas the original expiration date was black.
3. The alli picture with the book is blurred.
4. Fonts are different.
5. El Paso is misspelled as "El Passo"
A counterfeit coupon for free KY Brand Products has been also been identified. Details are available at this link: http://www.cents-off.com/doc/Reward-JJ-Nov182008.pdf
We are offering rewards for information leading to the successful prosecution of the counterfeiter(s). Details are available on the PSAs.
Please share this announcement with your industry colleagues.
Thank you for your help on this.
Bud Miller, CPP
Coupon Information Corporationhttp://www.cents-off.com
_________________Thankyou for posting deals! We appreciate your kindness!
"You can print coupons on the main page"**Don't forget to subscribe to the blog on the main page!
* Money saved in 2006: $10,000.00
* Total Savings in 2007:$13,003.51
*Money saved in 2008:$15,982.06