Last visit was: Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:50 am It is currently Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:50 am

All times are UTC

[ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Tell MyPoints.com about ConsumerQueen.com
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:42 pm 
Lead Moderator

Want to be featured in this email? Submit your story about using Printable Coupons or tips to: rewardyourself@mypoints.com. You could show up in one of our newsletters or on MyPoints.com.

Melissa (ConsumerQueen) sent this in:

I use printable coupons to save money on groceries for the needy. My children and I sit down together and clip as a family. This is our time to talk about their day. We then make a list of the local sales and shop to get items cheap or free to donate to people less fortunate than us. Last year we saved over $11,000 dollars using coupons.I now have a FREE website where I teach other people how to turn their coupons into savings for the family and encourage them to get out and help those in need as well. This is my ministry.Right now we have over 6800 members and we are all loyal MyPoints users. We love all the offers we get that help us save on a tight budget. ConsumerQueen.com gives MyPoints 2 thumbs up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Melissa Garcia
Edmond,Okla.
http://www.consumerqueen.com

She also said that we all need to send in something about consumerqueen.com Think about it. If comsumerqueen.com is on a MyPoints.com e-mail how many sign ups do you think we will get!! MORE DEALS!!

Post subject: Re: Tell MyPoints.com about ConsumerQueen.com
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:48 pm 
Lead Moderator

I currently am a member of a website called http://www.consumerqueen.com On this website we have a ton of printable coupons as well as tips and tricks on how to legally use coupons to save as much money as you can at the grocery store. In addition to the printable coupons and tips and tricks http://www.consumerqueen.com has a freebie sections, a sweepstakes section and home remedies nad recipes. It is really a one stop website for people wishing to live frugally. We are all MyPoints.com members also.

Karen Perea

Post subject: Re: Tell MyPoints.com about ConsumerQueen.com
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:46 pm 
The Consumer Queen

Thanks Karen !!!!

* Money saved in 2006: $10,000.00
* Total Savings in 2007:$13,003.51
*Money saved in 2008:$15,982.06
ImageImageImageImage

[ 3 posts ]