Its hit or miss with some of the coupon's at Walmarts....the coupons have to scan, (at least that is what I remember of the last conversation) So technically, if the Walmart DOES accept internet coupons, they could deny some coupons because they don't scan. I used an internet coupon before at I think it was the one on Reno and MacArthur, but it wouldn't scan, but the cashier took it anyway...
check this out from Walmart's website:http://walmartfacts.com/search/default.aspx?srchtxt=coupons
Wal-Mart Coupon Policy
Wal-Mart accepts the following types of coupons (see guidelines below):
* Manufacturer coupons (Cents Off)
* Free merchandise (or Buy-One-Get-One-Free) coupons
* Store coupons
* Pharmacy (Advertising and Promotional) coupons
* Internet coupons
* Soft drink container caps
The following are guidelines and limits:
* Wal-Mart only accepts coupons for merchandise we sell and only when presented at the time of purchase.
* Coupons should have an expiration date and be presented within the valid dates. Wal-Mart will not accept expired coupons.
* Internet coupons should be legible and say "Manufacturer Coupon." There should be a valid remit address for the manufacturer and a scannable bar code.
* Only one coupon per item is permitted.
* Use of 40 or more coupons per transaction will require approval by Customer Service Manager.
SAHM of 5
Do not rob the poor because he is poor, And oppress not the afflicted at the gate.
For YHWH pleads their cause, And shall plunder those who plunder them. Prov. 22:22-23