This is an automated posting of mystery shops offered by Service Sleuths. Receipt of this email does not indicate that you have been assigned any shops. You MUST apply for these shops AND receive an acceptance email BEFORE performing any shops.
Please do NOT reply to this message directly.
Service Sleuth prefers MSPA certified shoppers; however, certification isn't required to apply for this job. To learn more about these, please go to http://www.mysteryshop.org
. Service Sleuths postings are private and confidential and meant for shoppers in our database only. They should not be copied or reproduced in any form. Service Sleuths will prosecute any person, persons or groups found to be reproducing and distributing our information.
TO APPLY FOR A SHOP: Find your state among the "Available Shops" below and click on its link.
TO STOP RECEIVING SHOP OFFERS from Service Sleuths: Please login at http://www.mymysteryshop.com/shoppers/LoginShopper.php
and deactivate your account.
COMMENTS: Hi, Shoppers,
I am scheduling an easy customer count assignment at Dunkin Donuts. You will go to the location and make a small purchase to verify your arrival time is before 6:00 am and then count customers (directions in the guidelines) for the next four hours from your car. At 10:00 am you will make another small purchase to verify your departure time. You will be paid $50 for each day and reimbursed up to $5.00 each day for those two required purchases.
You will be assigned TWO visits to the same location that both must be done within the assigned time frame!!!
The report (which is simply a recording of the counts plus a couple of other questions about the weather and any construction in the area) MUST BE SUBMITTED BY MIDNIGHT THE DAY OF THE SHOP!!
• Arrive at the coffee shop location and make a purchase before 6:00 AM…the receipt time must be BEFORE 6:00 AM as you must be parked and prepared to start counting at exactly 6:00 AM. If the time is wrong on the receipt, please make a note of it and explain in your report. (You may NOT count from inside the store; you MUST stay in your car.)
• You will also make a purchase at the coffee shop after 10:00 am. The receipt time must be AFTER 10:00 am as you have to count up until 10:00 am.
• You MUST OBTAIN BOTH RECEIPTS or the shop will not be accepted. (It is not uncommon for customers to ask for receipts even for small purchases since many people have expense reimbursements from work.) Check the time on your receipt right away to make sure that it is accurate and matches with the time on your watch or cell phone. If they do not match, make a note of the time discrepancy to include in your report. The receipt number will be at the top of the receipt next to the date. You will either upload or email the receipt in a format provided.
• Park somewhere that you will have a clear view of all patrons arriving at your assigned location. You must be able to see all entrances to get an accurate count.
• You will count all patrons entering the restaurant and all cars entering the drive up lane. (Detailed instructions provided in the Guidelines). YOU MUST STAY IN YOUR CAR THE ENTIRE 4 HOURS! (Not even bathroom breaks!)
• You must have a watch or cell phone with you to verify the exact time that you are there. You must keep track of the hours so you can put your customer counts in the correct time frame.
• You will be paid a total of $50.00 for EACH visit plus $5 per day reimbursement for the 2 mandatory purchases. You may order whatever you want but the maximum reimbursement will be $5. You may make your purchases inside or at the Drive-Thru. Since there are two visits for this location at $50.00 each, the total for the 2 visits is $100 Fee plus $10 reimbursement.
• This shop MUST be done the days assigned to you by your scheduler. You must be ready to count from 6:00 AM to 10:00 am. You will be assigned 2 shops at the same location. You MUST successfully complete both visits to this location.
• Reports MUST be submitted the SAME day you do the counts!
Failure to comply with these instructions will result in nonpayment for the shop. A report that is received late will result in no pay or reimbursement.
Please be advised that you MUST accept payment via PayPal to be eligible for our shops. Service Sleuths is ONLY using PayPal to pay shop fees and reimbursements. It is your responsibility to set up an account if you don't already have one, and it is also your responsibility to make sure the information in your profile corresponds to the information you have provided PayPal.
Please let me know if you have any questions or problems.
Kss International Inc on behalf of Service Sleuthhttp://www.mymysteryshop.com
You must meet the following qualifications to apply for this shop:
* You must accept Paypal payments
Business Type/Name: Food & Beverage
Due Date : 06-24-08
Shop can not be performed BEFORE 06-23-08
* OK: Oklahoma City->http://www.mymysteryshop.com/bnc.php?TP=1&ID=13977&AS=11827&ST=37