Last visit was: Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:43 pm It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:43 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

This Forum is not for self promotion

[ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Wal-Mart
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:19 pm 
Lead Moderator

OK I ran to wal-mart the other day to return some coax cable (ends up we bought it at Home Depot but not wal-mart) so while I was there the kiddos wanted some danimals and some other stuff so I walked around the store a bit. This is what I found:

4 packs of Chef Boy R Dee Spaghetti and Meatballs $0.50 (I bought 14 4-packs but only 12 were for me)

Pringles snack packs 8 packs (hot wing flavor, tamale explosion, etc) $0.50 I got the last one

Sun detergent 32 loads vanilla lavender scent $0.50 (I bought 3 for a friend)

We are snow stocked up on Spaghetti and Meatballs for the summer but at $0.15 per can it is not bad and they do not expire until 2012.

So for $6.50 I ended up with 48 cans of Spaghetti and meatballs and 8 snack packs of pringles (the baby LOVES spicy chips)

I also called everyone I had numbers for while I was in the store and I know others headed out there and 2babies1momma bought the rest of the Sun.

Post subject: Re: Wal-Mart
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:16 pm 
Lead Moderator

I went back to Wal-Mart last night and found Chef Boy R Dee Beef Ravioli 4 packs for $0.50 in the chip aisle. We got 2 cases again (48 cans) and brought it home. My oldest wants a fort and I am beginning to think I can make it out of these cans. We saw the four packs and we looksed at each other and my son ran to the price checker and ran back saying yes it is $0.50.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:49 pm 

Which Walmart and where was this stuff located? I wanna know which one NOT to go to, sure its all gone by now, so I wanna check a different one. And if I knew the location you found it I might have some good luck (need laundry soap & would LOVE some of the chef boyrdee.. hubby is working a little more than a few months ago)
thanks

$$ saved in 06:$3,782.68
$$ saved in 07:$13,398.23
$$ saved in 2008:$15,191.68

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:26 am 
Lead Moderator

I have been going to the one at Memorial and Penn. If u PM me ur number...I lost it. Then I can call u when I see it. I thought about going to Wal-Mart today after Sams but then I remembered I had ice cream. I may go tomorrow or Saturday.

The stuff has been on a metal rack back by the yogurt and cheese.

We found the ravioli in the chips aisle since it looked like the spaghetti so we scanned it on the chance. I would scan ALL 4 packs of Chef Boy R Dee

[ 4 posts ]