WOLD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME. I managed to get on the blog and it told me to go to the Homeland deals. I somehow or other managed to get to the Homeland deals where it tells about what items or on sale, the coupons available, where their located in the booklets but I can't figure out how I got there. When I go to the Homeland Deals it only tells me about 5 items and only 3 of them are at Homeland. Would someone please tell this DUMMY how to get to the one I am looking for. Thanks for your help.
Ok, take a deep breath......I know how you feel! You sound just like me when I get frustrated and if you're like me you're a visual person and it's easier to figure out things if you see it rather than just reading how to do it. See if this helps....Here's what you do:
1. Go to http://www.consumerqueen.com
(you can just click on this link)
2. Look across the top of the page and find "store deals"
3. Click on store deals and get a drop down box showing all the stores
4. Click on Homeland
5. Click on current Homeland deals
6. After you click on current Homeland deals it will take you to a page with all the Homeland deals posted on the blog listed in the order they were posted.
7. Go down the list and click the one that says Homeland Ad Deals 9/29-10/5. This will give you this week's Homeland deals.
So just remember when you want the weekly Homeland deals just go to http://www.consumerqueen.com
, click on store deals, then click on Homeland and then click on current deals. The weekly ad deals will always say "Homeland Ad Deals" and then the date.
If you're still having problems contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
and I'll be glad to help!