Easter & Valentines Borders....Made with MAMBI Easter Kid's Stickers & Easter Kid's Borders.
Copy of 09-08-05_1935.JPG
#1 Easter Border:
1.Start with 12 X 4 inch strip of Easter themed card stock or heavy patterned paper.
2.Cut (4) 2.75 X 3 inch squares of pastel colored card stock
3.Cut (4) smaller squares of plain or patterned white vellum to fit inside the pastel squares & attach to pastel squares.
4. Attach finished pastel/vellum squares to patterned strip leaving an even border of patterned paper showing all around.
5. Attach an Easter Kid's sticker inside each square...some stickers will overlap outside the square.
6. Attach a strip of Easter Kid's Borders across the bottom and you're done!
#2 Valentine Border:
1. start with a 12 X 4 inch strip of red card stock.
2. attach a slightly smaller strip of patterned valentine paper to the strip.
3. attach a slightly smaller strip of red card stock to the patterned paper.
4. attach a slightly smaller strip of pink card stock to the red.
5. attach a smaller strip of white card stock to the pink.
6. trace around the inside of the white strip with a black scrapbook pen and lightly chalk with red over the lines.
7. attach valentine letters.
8. cut out or use a punch to make 2 red hearts adding the date to one and the names of the couple on the other, then attach to border diagonally from each other.