Stealsanddeals 006.jpg [ 67.38 KiB | Viewed 519 times ]
ALL OF THE PAPER PIECING PATTERNS IN THIS THREAD CAN BE PRINTED OUT OR COPIED TO YOUR COMPUTER TO BE RESIZED TO FIT YOUR SCRAPBOOK PAGE OR YOUR CARDS. Please right click on the SMALL pictures to copy and download to your computer.
Needed for this paper piecing:
1. gold vellum for angel wings
2. light blue or pink cardstock for angel clothes and title box
3. brown cardstock for angel hair & teddy bear (use other colors for customizing)
4. peach or light pink cardstock for angel hands and feet (use other colors for customizing)
5. patterned white vellum for title box ( I used swirl vellum)
6. gold craft cord for belt
7. 2 light blue or pink eyelets to string belt cord thu
8. 3 large yellow star eyelets for title box.
9. black scrapbook pen for outlining angel clothes and making face and hair curls, outlining teddy bear, making teddy bear face.
10.pink or blue chalk for outlining clothes after using black pen
11.pink chalk for outlining hands and feet (use other colors for customizing) and making cheeks
12. dark brown chalk to outline teddy bear after using black pen