familymemories.jpg [ 132.77 KiB | Viewed 500 times ]
Copy of familymemories.jpg [ 30.26 KiB | Viewed 500 times ]
Finished in a Flash!™ Family Kit
Medallions & Corners Acrylic Stamps
Dark brown inkpad
Black pen or computer journaling
Craft knife, cutting mat
Dark brown and blue cardstock
1. Place the dark brown paper with the border at the top. Lay a 14” length of tan grosgrain ribbon over the blue dotted line at the bottom of the border. Tuck the ribbon ends behind the page and secure to the back with clear tape.
2. Cut a 7 5/16"x1 1/2" rectangle of the tan swirls paper. Turn the rounded corner stamp on its side and stamp 1/16” from each end of the paper strip, with the top point facing inward. Use a craft knife to cut around just the pointed tips of the stamped images. Punch out the "Memories" title and attach to the paper strip, slipping under the cut points of the stamped images. Mat the tan with swirls strip on dark brown cardstock, trimming to 1/16". Use foam tape to adhere the matted strip centered over the tan ribbon length.
3. Mat 3 5/8"x4 1/4" photo on dark brown cardstock and trim to 1/16". Cut a 4”x5 3/4" rectangle of tan swirls paper. Stamp a medallion image centered, about 3/16” from the bottom of the rectangle, then stamp a circle image on each side of the medallion, touching the points.
4.Insert a brown mini brad in the center of each stamped image, then use a craft knife to cut around the top half of each stamped image. Tuck the bottom of the matted photo behind the cut portion of the border and glue the photo in place.
5. Mat the tan swirls rectangle on dark brown cardstock, trimming to 1/16", then mat again on blue cardstock, leaving a very thin (less than 1/16") border. Glue to the left side of the page, about 2" from the bottom and 5/8" from the left edge. Attach the "family" Brad Buddy™ along the bottom edge of the photo mat as shown.
6. Cut a 5 3/8"x7” rectangle of tan swirls paper. Stamp the small square image in the top corners of the rectangle. Stamp the rounded corner stamp in the bottom corners of the rectangle at a diagonal angle, the points facing inward.
7. Mat a 5”x3 3/8" photo onto brown cardstock, trimming to 1/16". Glue the photo to the top of the brown swirls rectangle so the top corners overlap the corners of the stamped squares. Use the pen to journal in the space below the photo. Mat the tan swirls rectangle onto dark brown cardstock, trimming to 1/16", then mat again on blue cardstock, leaving a very thin (less than 1/16") border. 8.Glue centered on the right side of the page, the top edge aligned evenly with top of the smaller rectangle on the left.