- SS – can either mean Sunday Suppliment or Smartsource coupon insert from the Sunday paper.
- RP – Redplum coupon insert from the Sunday paper
- K – Kelloggs/Keebler insert from the Sunday paper
- GM – General Mills
- P&G (PG) - Proctor & Gamble
- UN- Unilever
- BOGO or B1G1 – Buy One, Get One
- WYB – When You Buy
- OYNO – On Your Next Order
- DND – Do Not Double
- YMMV – Your Milage May Vary ( deal will depend on your store)
- OOP – Out Of Pocket
- CRT – Cash Register Tape
- FAR – Free After Rebate
- MIR – Mail In Rebate
- MFR – Manufacturer
- RR – Register Rewards (Walgreens)
- ECB – Extra Care Bucks (CVS)
If you see other abbreviations not listed here just ask!
Join us next Friday for Lesson 6 – Are You Really Saving Money & Other Coupon “Traps” To Avoid.
If you missed our previous lessons just click on the one you’d like to read from the list below: