Here’s the way I understand it to work:
- Essentially you’re spending $10.00 worth of points and getting back $2.50 worth of points.
- Using your 10,000 points on something that gives points will only earn you the 2,500 points and not the points associated with the deal itself.
- Using the points on something that will earn you RR should still prompt the RR to print (but not 100% sure).
- Must redeem your 10,000 points in a single transaction.
- Transaction will post to your account in 3-5 days.
If it were me, I’d play it safe and use the 10,000 points on something I really want (using any available coupns) that didn’t involve RR or points. So essentially I’d be getting $10.00 worth of product (after coupns) for $7.50.
Buy Items Totalling $10 after coupns
Use $10,000 points ($10.00)
Final price: FREE (+ any applicable tax)
PLUS get 2,500 points (= $2.50)
If anyone takes advantage of this and you get RR back or something different occurs than what we’ve posted please let us know.